just an idea.

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 27 09:19:00 PDT 2000

> If Gerard keep his TODO list online somewhere so that we could
> read it.  It would save time for those of us that are using the
> latest development ver because we wouldn't have to search
> through the mailinglist to find the lastest info on problems we
> have had.  Plus it would cut down on people reporting the same
> problems twice.  I think just a quick little list of the lastest
> problems and fixes somewhere online would make installing lfs
> go quicker and cut down on some of the post on the mailing list.

I'm actually waiting for me to finish that online database thing but at
the moment it doens't look like it'll be done any time soon. I will have
to think about this. I could start this and put them in html files but
that way they'll be rather static (ie: nobody else can submit bugs on
the website with a fix and such) and that means more work for me. I
don't know yet what I want to do. Give me a couple of days to make up my
mind.

www.linuxfromscratch.org