More logos

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 27 09:22:01 PDT 2000

> Here are some more 50% scaled images. 2x32 and 2x64 in gif and png format.
> The difference is in the bytes.

lfsv2.jpg approved ;) I'll put it on the website when LFS-BOOK-2.3.6 is
going to be released. I'll also try put it on the title page of the book
(that will only be visible when reading a HTML version of course. It is
rather difficult to get this picture in the .txt version, unlesss
somebody's good with ASCII art (a long lost art almost).

www.linuxfromscratch.org