console-tools

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Tue Jun 27 14:03:56 PDT 2000

I have created a patch that will get console-tools to compile (for those of
you that were getting errors in the sgml documention build portion).  I
simply shut off the build of the "doc" directory (which is sgml
documentation) and the examples.  Neither of which are likely to be missed
much by me - but if you don't mind - go ahead and use my patch.

ftp://ftp.veldy.net/pub/patches/console-tools-0.2.3.patch.gz

Simply apply the patch and follow the lfs book.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net

--
Mail archive: http://www.pcrdallas.com/mail-archives/lfs-apps