Is this critical ? (Glibc-2.1.3)

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at cadvision.com
Wed Jun 28 05:57:56 PDT 2000

Yo,

>   I've ./configured glibc-2.1.3 with --enable-add-ons=crypt,linuxthreads
>make and make checked. During the process there are a lot of
>   /bin/sh: invalid character 45 for exportstr in full-config-sysdirs
>Is this critical ?

What version of Bash are you using?
There is a patch (IIRC) to fix this for 2.3.5b
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/download/glibc-2.1.3.patch.gz

Am i off here? dunno... i just know a lot of ppl were having trouble
compiling Bash with certain versions of Bash.

did you create a configparms file with your paths in them? considering it's
about sysdirs and exportstr dunno, someone more knowledgeable, answer this
:)

.HIghoS (laters...)
Jesse Tie Ten Quee - tie at linux.ca - highos at highos.com
http://highos.dhs.org