login problem

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 28 07:34:45 PDT 2000

> We'll, I've reached my threshhold for frustration and I need to get
> some work done, so I am giving up on the 2.4.0test2 kernel.
>
> For anyone else having this problem, I tried the above examples and
> got the same results... if anyone figures it out please post it.

If nobody posts a fix, you'll have to wait for the official 2.4 kernel.
That's when I will download it, install it and start using it and fixing
login will be the necessary thing to do. So a fix will come eventually,
just not right now I'm afraid (not from me at least but I'm eager to
find out if anybody else feels like fixing it).

www.linuxfromscratch.org