Broken Links on HOWTO site...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 28 07:44:47 PDT 2000

> The links for "flex" and "Shadow Password" programs are broken...  Is
> there an alternate website/ftpsite where these utilities can be
> d/loaded...???

link to flex in 2.3.5b works (the site was recently changed to
ftp.gnu.org/non-gnu/flex so if you read a non-2.3.5b book you'll have
the old links).

shadow password suite: ftp://ftp.ists.pwr.wroc.pl/pub/linux/shadow/

In general I'd suggest having the latest book downloaded because those
contain the most recent links as far as I know them.

www.linuxfromscratch.org