tty1 etc and success

Michael Konrad mkonrad at syr.edu
Wed Jun 28 08:59:58 PDT 2000

    I didn't want to copy the dev directory from my RedHat system. So
I created the dev's manually. I added tty1 - tty10 even though
devices.txt says there obsoleted. My LFS system is up and running. I'm
on a laptop so I need to configure and install pcmcia before I get
networked.
    I have thoroughly enjoyed this project and look forward to seeing it
progress.

Thanks for all the help.

Many, many thanks to Gerard for all of his hard work.

-Michael