Devpts

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Wed Jun 28 09:52:20 PDT 2000

You don't have to do anything.  It figures it out when it detects the
glibc-2.1.x headers and the 2.2 linux kernel.  The use of pty's are for
virtual terms - essentially for xterms and the like - I believe.

You must need to mount the pts stuff in your /etc/fstab.

none            /dev/pts        devpts          mode=0620       0       0

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net