Is 'file' from old-lfs howto the same...???

Hendrix tgjp at thezone.net
Thu Jun 29 00:07:51 PDT 2000

Hi guys,

Is the 'file' utility with "lfs" (file-3.26-lfs.tar.gz), the same as the
regular 'file' program that is located on the ftp://ftp.astron.com
site...  What I mean, was this utility altered in any way for the lfs
project...???  The ftp.astron.com site is down, and has been all day...

Thanks,
--
Trevor Penney,
A+, Network+ Certified