[OFF-TOPIC] [Fwd: Linux-2.4.0-test2]

Thomas.Veldhouse (Exchange) Thomas.Veldhouse at target.com
Thu Jun 29 09:24:57 PDT 2000

If you use reiserfs 3.6.x with the linux-2.4 kernels - you will not need
e2fsprogs at all :)  I have been using the 3.5.22 version with 2.2.16 and it
is much nicer than ext2.  The 3.6 version is more of a development version -
but there are many people using it on production sites out there - as long
as you stick with the tea hash.

http://devlinux.com/projects/reiserfs/

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net