Net-tools and Bash203

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 29 11:57:56 PDT 2000

> This is only in the downloaded versions apparently.  If you look in the
> linked version on the website - it seems to be OK.  I think he just needs to
> fix the downloadable version of the book - it appears it is just a renamed
> version of 2.3.5.

It's not supposed to be a renamed version. I've re-compiled all files from
SGML source. Perhaps I copied the wrong file from an archive over or
something. i know I've been messing a bit with the files when getting
2.3.5b ready (I wasn't all there with my mind if you know what I mean)

www.linuxfromscratch.org