console-tools

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 29 12:56:06 PDT 2000

> I have managed to compile jade with 2.95.2 . However there's a real need for
> someone who knows these tools well to put together a good guide to installing
> them from scratch.

I don't see what's hard about it. ./configure;make;make install usually
does. All you need is to download jade, the docbook dtd and the entities
(the entities are apparently hard to get. I had them emailed to me by
somebody in charge of LDP). But really, most information I needed came
from the jade manual

www.linuxfromscratch.org