FHS Compliant...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 30 07:54:33 PDT 2000

> Is "lfs" FHS-Compliant if it doesn't contain an "/opt" directory...???

Sure I could create the directory, but it's not used in the book (opt is
optional software and the book only installs mandatory basic system
software). It's up to you. But the stuff that the book does contain is
FHS compliant (it might be not so compliant here and there but I try my
best to make it FHS compliant).

www.linuxfromscratch.org