Bash 'Configure' Problem?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 30 07:57:09 PDT 2000

> Custom Env Varibles are..
>  -
> CFLAGS=-s -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -mpentium -march=pentium -funroll-l
> oops -fexpensive-optimizations
>  -
> CXXFLAGS=-s -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -mpentium -march=pentium -funroll
> -loops -fexpensive-optimizations
>  - LFS=/mnt/lfs

Have you tried without those variables (I can't tell right now how that
would affect sed but you never know. Yesterday my machine ran out of
memory while compiling one single .cpp file. It used up 256MB RAM and
200MB swap and still ran out. When I removed a few optimizations it
compiled fine).

www.linuxfromscratch.org