FHS Compliant...

dreamwvr dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com
Fri Jun 30 10:34:23 PDT 2000

Hi,
   hmmm.. well ! it has been around for a long time. I remember before slack
or suse or redhat..
came out there was SunOS and it used /opt ;-))
b.t.w. that was the official way as well as i was trained by SUN back in the
day:-))
				Best Regards,
				dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com

--
Reuters, London, February 29, 1998:
Scientists have announced discovering a meteorite which will strike the

************** DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL INTERNET SERVICES ****************
  TOTAL DESIGN - DEVELOPMENT - INTEGRATION - SECURITY - Click Here..
           <http://www.dreamwvr.com/services/MAX_SEC.html>;
   DREAMWVR.COM - The Console of Many... 90 Topics Covered
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dynamicduo.html>;
<mailto:dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com>;
->> LINUX-MANDRAKE Solution Provider and North American Distributor<<-
                        PRODUCT OF THE YEAR!
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/mandrake/mandrake-main.html>;
 "===0 PGP Key Available
*************** "As Unique as the Company You Keep."*****************
    "If anyone speaks from DREAMWVR.COM its certainly not me:-)"