OT: delpart.exe [was Re: CD-Distribution using LFS as a model...]

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Fri Jun 30 12:14:50 PDT 2000

+-Richard-(Richard at reika.demon.co.uk)-[30.06.00 14:55]:
[fdisk and such]

I once put a download on my webpage - a program called "delpart.exe" that
is used to delete all partitions without asking anything. We use it to
get a "clean" PC for new installations here...

After I while I forgot it there until I got some eMails from unknown
people...

They downloaded it - not knowing what it was - and immediately started it
- with "no effect" until next reboot...

      Ba-better.know.what.you.are.eating-lu