Partition Space

ken_i_m ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.com
Wed Nov 1 09:01:05 PST 2000

Yes, that does help. It tells me that once I have the basic system working
I will need to replicate it on one of my main boxes. I am not planning on
adding a GUI anytime soon but do want to get Apache and MySQL up and
running on a LFS platform. I am using a laptop to build LFS with and do not
have the option of simply throwing another drive in. It doesn't have
Ethernet either (my ladyfriend would kill me if I spend anymore money on
hardware right now). I could justify it if computing was what I do for a
living. Unfortunately, I am a carpenter.