Partition Space

ken_i_m ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.com
Wed Nov 1 11:45:58 PST 2000

Hey,

um . . . I am not sure where it ought to go and maybe I merely missed
something similar to it that is already in the book. I was just thinking
that a note/tip something like:

If disk space is limited and file-structure footprint is of a concern the
build directories can be deleted before moving on to the next package. The
exception to this is the directory that the Linux kernel is unpacked in.

.. . . were dropped in on say, the page where the partition size
recommendation is made might, um, tell a newbie like myself that I need to
delete these directories as I go and that is OK for me to do so.

Then again, feel free to ignore this.
I think, therefore, ken_i_m

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org