Introductions

David D.W. Downey david.downey at codecastle.com
Wed Nov 1 18:17:27 PST 2000

I apologize. He was in Italy at the time of the government request for him
to attend the meeting. I was under the impression that he had moved there
permenantly to become a citizen. (Partially due to the harrassment from
American officials.)

Actually what brought the whole entire thing around was that he IS an
american citizen by birth. He'd put PGP out on a BBS for folks to grab back
in early 1975.

I apologize for the inaccuracy of my wording.