Suggestion for low HD people?

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Thu Nov 2 14:51:05 PST 2000

On Thu, 02 Nov 2000, you wrote:
> Not possible, i've only stripped down an LFS build to less then 200MB,

I gave up allready anyway :) I found a scrap 1 gig
and then found out WHY it was scrap... I think there are more
scrap drives laying about so eventually I hope to have a fully
functional system on that scrap computer...
If not oh well..

> I would suggest Debian, a base install is 60MB (my memory may be off :)
> and you can add packages easy enough with apt-get.

Twitch....  UG

The "Linux Distro Rant" guy in Geeks in Space: Ground Control 2
is me...
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org