PowerPC (Mac) Question

Kyle West sithii at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:21:27 PST 2000

This is meant strictly as a philosophical question and is in no way intended
to start a flame war or a "mac vs. pc" debate.. but here goes...

Why would you buy a Mac to install linux on it?  If Linux is the OS you are
aiming for, why wouldn't you buy a PC laptop?  To the best of my knowledge,
it's far more available and supported on the PC...  There must be some
advantage to running linux on a Mac, otherwise I don't think people would do
it (unless they're just mac addicts).. so what is it?