PowerPC (Mac) Question

Kyle West sithii at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 08:01:50 PST 2000

so basically you're not a mac addict yet, but rapidly becoming one.  :-)
Keep it up, you almost converted me.  I hate Intel and the Intel
architecture, just like I hate Microsoft and Windows.  Unfortunately, that
currently isn't stopping me from using MSIE and having that beautiful (not)
hotmail tagline on every msg I send out.  But it has managed to stop me from
spending any money on M$ products, and if I do buy another wintel machine,
it'll probably have AMD in it.