ncurses compilation

Jonathan Eisenstein jeisen at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 4 09:23:08 PST 2000

We have liftoff!
(Translation: It's now compiling. No reason to think it's going to work
yet, but it got past the previous problem.)

Turns out that when I went to look at hashtable.h in
ncurses-5.1/include, it looked like this:

#define CAPTABSIZE
#define HASHTABSIZE	(	* 2)

.... which would explain the errors about an invalid pointer. I don't
know why that happened, but I reopened the tarball, did an individual
make in the include directory (after the configure) and hashtable.h
looked fine.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org