Kernel 2.4

ken_i_m ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.com
Sun Nov 5 08:39:18 PST 2000

It was the desire to start working with the 2.4 test kernels that motivated
me to jump into LFS to begin with. Among other things I want to take
advantage of the new RAID support. Now I glad that I made the plunge simply
for the learning experience too. I am very close to boot my first LFS.

At 05:50 PM 11/5/00 +0100, you wrote:
 > . . . and I'd like to make use of
 > kernel 2.4's Netfilter/iptables capabilities. After 40 years, I've
>I have build my LFS 2.4 with Kernel 2.4.0-test8 and reiserfs.
>Had no problems with this. All packages are actual, so they work with the new
>kernel. (You might want to check Documentation/Changes.txt in the 2.4 Kernel
>source.)
>
>Fabio

I think, therefore, ken_i_m

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org