Fatal in running lilo configure

J.A. Neitzel jan.listbox at belvento.org
Sun Nov 5 09:46:57 PST 2000

Hi, I agree with what Ainsley Pereira said below. One small modification
for the sake of simplicity though... Your /etc/lilo.conf looks fine. You
don't need "default=linux", or "default=anything_else", because you only
have one stanza (one image) in the file.

Since there is only one ...
1) Remove the "default=linux" line.
2) Save it.
3) Run `/sbin/lilo -v` .

Beware of "linear". If you end up with problems during your reboot, remove
"linear".
--
Jeffrey Allen Neitzel

> ken_i_m <ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.com> wrote: