gcc 2.95.2 crash during static compile..

Dustin Hoffman dustin at rockhill.org
Tue Nov 7 07:50:47 PST 2000

Hello,
	I am having problems getting gcc installed during the static stage of
setup.. It compiles most of it, then crashes on indstream.cc.. it gives an
error in one of the structs... it calls up lines 82,85,87,99,102,104,106 and
gives errors on these lines... any help would be greatly appreciated.. oh
I'm compiling on RH 7.0

dustin

I accidentally sent this to the wrong alfs user group earlier, and I got a
reply that I couldn't use RH 7.0 b/c it had too many new features... Does
anyone know a work around???

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org