Kernel 2.4

Tue Nov 7 08:58:19 PST 2000

Hello,

> I was using 2.4-test8 for a while, and I now I'm using 2.4-test10 (which
> came out Oct. 31, BTW) and I haven't had any problems using it with LFS
> 2.4.2 so far.

Did you compile a new LFS with 2.4 or use an existing LFS?

I am thinking of trying 2.4test10 on my existing LFS system...

Someone else has already asked the question of what needs compiling, but no-one replied...

I know netkit and net-tools need re-compiling once 2.4 is running, what else?

Thanks!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : ian at ichilton.co.uk              |

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org