Here we go again..sheesh..:)

Horton, Robert rhorton at QualityLogic.com
Wed Nov 8 10:54:38 PST 2000

*grin*

Ok...ya'll were right (of course) on my first problem. By installing the
scsi support monolithically (sp?), I was able to boot no prob!

Now however...

I went thru the network install part, wrote the scripts, etc. Rebooted. I
get this:

/etc/rc3.d/S10ethnet: line 15: syntax error near unexpected token 'stop)'
/etc/rc3.d/S10ethnet: line 15:'        stop)'

Then I get the error that i am not supposed to see about this subscript
returning a value of 2, etc...

Now, I have triple checked my script. It looks just like in the book. I
checked the localnet script as well, both of the stop) lines are very
similar, so now I am stumped.

Please help..

Thanks,

Robert