unsubscribe

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Wed Nov 8 15:28:46 PST 2000

> That would require turning on the administarivia check. I have had it enabled
> in the past but I rather have it disabled. If that check is enabled it will
> also scan the body of the message (the first xx lines) for possible commands
> and then forward those emails to me for approval. This happened quite a bit
> that I had to moderate those messages so I turned it off. If this keeps on
> for long time I will consider turning that check on again.

You should send a message to the maintainer to include a feature of just
interpreting "unsubscribe" in the header and not scanning the body for
such a mail. Should be easy to implement.

MSB

----
Where...the ENIAC is equipped with 18000 vacuum tubes and weighs 30 tons,
computers in the future may have 1000 vacuum tubes and perhaps weigh just
1-1/2 tons.

Popular Mechanics, March 1949, p.258

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org