LILO bad, GRUB good

Brett generica at email.com
Wed Nov 8 18:08:05 PST 2000

Be fair..

There is documentation ... 'info grub'
that said, however, it is crappy...

It quite happily told me what to do, without any explanation as to _why_
or what i was doing, and then failed to give me any information about the
error i recieved...

As far as i'm concerned lilo works fine... if it aint broke, don't fix it.

grub is now gone from my system... welcome back lilo

	/ Brett

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org