suggestion unsubscribe

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 9 05:21:10 PST 2000

At the moment you can email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org
But yes I can see where that can be hard to remember. I can setup an alias
from something to listar. Perhaps the whole -request thing is too hard for
some. How about unsubscribe at linuxfromscratch.org and in subject "unsubscribe
listname" and equally subscribe at linuxfromscratch.org with a subject of
"subscribe listname"

Then again, how much should one accommodate people who can't read
instructions....i'll have to give this some thought

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org