Installing lfs on same partition as linux system.

Tommy Moore stp at odysseus.yi.org
Thu Nov 9 06:30:19 PST 2000

Hi listers. I'm wanting to build an lfs system on my laptop for another machine to act as a firewall and I don't want to do it on the actual box because its a 486 and compiling everything will be pretty slow if I have to take that route.
So the question is, can I compile and build everything on the laptop and make a big tar file and drop it on the 486 system?
thanks for any help you may be able to offer.

Tommy.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org