German Article

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Thu Nov 9 08:59:47 PST 2000

Some of you might know that I wrote an article about LFS for the german
"Linux-Magazin". Yesterday it got published. So - for the german LFSers
out there, get the mag at your local dealer ;). It is 12/2000.

It's nothing special, just a little description what LFS is, where we
want to go and where ALFS is going... So don't expect any special hints,
<ad-mode>but the mag is nice, so buy it</admode.

After I've cleared the rights I will put it online - in a german and
english version. Somewhere on http://www.b-a-l-u.de/LFS/, but I will
announce it here again...

     Ba-uthor-lu

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org