LILO bad, GRUB good

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Thu Nov 9 11:13:00 PST 2000

> Be fair..
>
> There is documentation ... 'info grub'
> that said, however, it is crappy...
>
> It quite happily told me what to do, without any explanation as to _why_
> or what i was doing, and then failed to give me any information about the
> error i recieved...

Are you sure you have the same documentation as I have (the one that comes
with the source tarball) and that you have read it completely?  I have
tons of info pages and they told me everything there is to know.
What info do you miss in the documentation and what is the error you ran
into?

MSB

----
In allen Kulturen haben Muetter ihre Babys mit Vorgekautem
von Mund zu Mund gefuettert.
Bis vor kurzem sogar noch in Schleswig-Holstein.

Irenaeus Eibl-Eibesfeldt im SZ Magazin, No.28

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org