Installing lfs on same partition as linux system.

eriddle at linuxcare.com eriddle at linuxcare.com
Thu Nov 9 16:52:46 PST 2000

Hey, why not just slap the drive from the 486 into the faster machine
and modify all the mount points and boot config to point to the
proper partition before you put it back?

Also, Mr. Compiler Optimisation Dude (aka Jesse), what can we squeeze
out of that 486 anyway?

Cheers,
Ed

Quoting Jesse Tie Ten Quee on Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 07:00:01PM -0500 :