FAQ [was Re: Can't compile bash.]

Ainsley Pereira marble at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 10 11:24:36 PST 2000

In message <20001110191547.25841.qmail at localhost>
          Corey Cox <sleepnir at usa.net> wrote:

> I'd like to suggest a particular organization for the FAQ though.  Instead of
> doing specific questions I would recommend breaking it up into specific
> sections (e.g. bash, binutils...) so that we could embed a link in each
> section to that problems section and thus eliminate people asking questions
> because they aren't very good at searching FAQ's (I have that problem at times
> myself) It would also be easir to reference I believe.  I have been
> concidering doing this for some time but I just don't have the time yet.

How about something like the CVS FAQ? Users can add questions there, or answer
ones that others have posted. It's also hierarchical like you suggested.

~a.

   / Ainsley Pereira       /   aka Marble on Snowplains   /
  /                       / telnet://snowplains.org:3456 /

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org