starting out

dmetruck dmetruck at mediaone.net
Fri Nov 10 14:13:57 PST 2000

   I  have just finished downloding the book lfs and all of the files. I
seem to have the requisite knowledge, barely. I am using a Red Hat 6.2
system and have previously repartitioned my hard disk. I am now about to
start uncompressing and compiling. Is there anything I can do as I go
along to help you in any way with this project ? It occurs to me that
you may be able to use my lack of experience may to help test your
materials. I am sure I'll be asking for help along the way.

Sincerely,
Mark

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org