starting out

Frank Lepore flepor at erols.com
Fri Nov 10 18:25:39 PST 2000

I think the best way to prepare is to read through the book at least
once so you get an idea of how the installation proceeds. One of the
most frequent errors results from not carefully reading the
instructions. Gerard doesn't pad his text -- *everything* is important.
If something isn't clear read it again until you are comfortable with
what you are about to do.
And remember, it's what you do with LFS *after* you install it that
makes it fun.

Frank