Glibc 2.2

richard at reika.demon.co.uk richard at reika.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 03:28:35 PST 2000

Misquoted from Hywel Mallett on Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 02:52:48PM -0000:

After a day searching for glibc-crypt-2.2 on a non-us mirror I have found
crypt is now part of glibc. The silly export restriction is no more.

glibc-2.2 is currently building. If that works, I will try a full
LFS build with all my extras linked with the new glibc tonight.
This takes over 5.5 hours (600Mhz athlon) so I will tell you if
it works tomorrow.

Richard

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org