starting out

Philip Stubbs philipstubbs at mcmurdo.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 00:36:57 PST 2000

Hi,

I have just completed this myself. The only problems that I had were:-
1. when I failed to do as the instructions said.
2. I needed to recompile ncurses on my system, ( this problem is delt with
elsewhere in this thread)
3. I had room to keep the build directories for my applications, but I
needed to do a 'make distclean' for some builds.

You are starting down a road of discovery. Good Luck