silly man pages

Thinus Pollard thinusp at olienhout.org.za
Wed Nov 15 01:26:00 PST 2000

you are quite right.... the offending man pages all have 0 length. Attatched
is a list of 0 length man pages. and incidently, they seem to be the ones i
NEED. If somebody would be so kind as to

a. direct me to a fix (would this mean i have to recompile X, as these pages
seem to come from there)
b. direct me to a site where i can d/l these pages
c. mail these to me

from the 3 solutions, (b) or (c) will earn you my eternal gratitude. if you
dare mention (a) i will personally come to visit you and install M$ Windows
2000/98/ME on your system ;)