SBLive

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Nov 17 05:14:39 PST 2000

Yo,

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 08:14:28AM -0600, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> Or use the ALSA drivers - they are the best - far less CPU usage and all
> around better drivers.  They are strictly sound drivers and do not have
> joystick support.

Personally i use 2.4.0test kernels and there drivers... i don't like
ALSA at all..

The drivers are good, but what you need to install just for the
utilities not couting how messed up the modules get, it's not really
"user-friendly"

That's just me thou ;) i know ASLA has a strong following, just keep
your options open and use whatever you feel is best, that's what his is
all about anyways, options =)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org