mailinglists ...

Tijmen Stam tijmen at stamadvies.nl
Sun Nov 19 04:09:38 PST 2000

Hi!

Is it possible that, in the subject of the mailinglists, the word
[lfs-discuss] (or linux, or whatever, including the square brackets) is
included? it makes it a lot easyer for my mail filter to autodirect them
to a separate container...

Muchos Gracias, Tijmen

p.s. I noted the (extended) network and X sections aren't included in
2.4.2 anymore. Why is that, are there any plans toward doing this again,
and  is any help needed?

--
>From Tijmen Stam - "I believe in Linux" - tijmen at stamadvies.nl
POVray page http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/somepage/ Last update: Halloween
count linux @ counter.li.org reg#178552, Machine#78930 & #78931

Everyone calling himself a linux master should have completely read the Bash
man page and all kernel documentation, as a test to prove himself and to free
some bandwith on comp.os.linux.* ( Honestly, I haven't done this all yet )-: