mailinglists ...

Sergey Ostrovsky sostrovsky at snip.net
Sun Nov 19 07:38:12 PST 2000

Tijmen Stam wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is it possible that, in the subject of the mailinglists, the word
> [lfs-discuss] (or linux, or whatever, including the square brackets)
> is included? it makes it a lot easyer for my mail filter to autodirect
> them to a separate container...

That's the way all the decent mailing lists go.
Sometimes I do not even read a message if the subject is not interesting
to me.
Sometimes I receive the personal e-mails from people from this list.
I can't see right from the subject that the message is personal.
But can't afford to delete w/o reading a personal e-mail.

Sergey Ostrovsky.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org