OT 8ball

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Mon Nov 20 04:42:35 PST 2000

Interesting conversation in #lfs on irc.linuxfromscratch.org:

<_Balu_> 8ball Where are they?
<LFS-Bot> _Balu_, In bed.
<_Balu_> 8ball Ah, I see...
<LFS-Bot> _Balu_, Most likely.
<_Balu_> 8ball Most likely? Where else could they be?
<LFS-Bot> _Balu_, Sitting on the lap of someone you love.
<_Balu_> 8ball Hell no...
<LFS-Bot> _Balu_, No.
<_Balu_> 8ball So where are they really?
<LFS-Bot> _Balu_, At your computer terminal.
<_Balu_> 8ball No, I am alone here!
<LFS-Bot> _Balu_, Sometime in the near future. Ask again tomorrow.
<_Balu_> 8ball So they will be at my terminal tomorrow?
<LFS-Bot> _Balu_, Yes, yes, yes, and yes again.
<_Balu_> 8ball Nice, I always wanted them to visit me in germany :).

     Ba-split.personality-lu

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org