mailinglists ...

Tijmen Stam tijmen at stamadvies.nl
Mon Nov 20 06:42:40 PST 2000

Matthias Benkmann wrote:

> > Everyone calling himself a linux master should have completely read the Bash
> > man page and all kernel documentation, as a test to prove himself and to free
> > some bandwith on comp.os.linux.* ( Honestly, I haven't done this all yet )-:
>
> And he should have built an LFS system with an ancient SuSE 5.3 Linux as
> base system. No, wait! That wasn't "master", that was "masochist" :-)

:-)   my redhat 6.0 went as smooth as you wouldn't expect from redhat... exept
fdor that ncurses gave problems, but normally I do a make menuconfig, so it was
installed, eh?
BTW I'm working myself trough the kernel docs right now... is kind of managable,
and alot of funny wannaknow stuff...

But to all other readers, I posted the [lfs-discuss] comment because it's 1: the
decent way and two: on windows i had a mailfilter wich only could filterr on from
or subject, not on the reply-to....

Tijmen