mailinglists ...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 20 06:59:37 PST 2000

> You can always go back and read the older HOWTO, All the official (and
> never released HOWTO's) are up on the LFS.org right now, allthough only
> in SGML, if your looking for a specific version, drop the mailing list a

HTML, PS and PDF will follow soon. Yeah you LFS-newbie guys can then finally
do an LFS system ala LFS-1.0 and see how things were like in the arcane old
dark LFS-ages.

> PS, no need to directly CC/TO Gerard like that, he is subscribed to
> every *lfs* mailing lists and will get the mail, he reads all his mail,
> he is a machine, he eats mail, he is harsh *chuckles and mumbles away*

*grumble* I keep telling myself "Gerard do some emailing on the weekends".
But no, I say "weekends are for myself no LFS or work stuff" Result I come
back with some 700 emails to work through today....so sorry for the delay in
answering mail, i'm on top of it

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org