mailinglists ...

Bryan Dumm bdumm at bobby.bcpub.com
Mon Nov 20 07:30:04 PST 2000

Yea I got my alfs and lfs lists all setup by To:/CC:
rules that filter them into the appropriate folders.
Works fine on kmail or any respectable mail client. :)

Only trouble I ever had is things like lfs-discuss and
alfs-discuss going into the same mail folder unless I
have both filter rules applied...

Bryan 'gotta fix my time" Dumm.....