mailinglists ...

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Nov 20 19:54:27 PST 2000

Yo,

On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 10:26:07PM -0500, Seth W. Klein wrote:
> My apologies. I plead lack of a FAQ :)

I Didn't know this was a FAQ, this was the second time this was
requested since i first was subscibed (if my memory serves right)

> With no tags, i have to receive a message, sort through the headers,
> find a suitable one (and which one is suitable may not be obvious and
> is likely to change from list to list), and write a filter. If something
> changes (the list moves, for instance) i have to rewrite the filter and
> laboriously check each message in my default box to cleanup any spills
> since the change.

When do lists move? i haven't seen a mailing lists that will change it's
address (at least, w/o warning and time to make a 5min change)

Everything you mentioned so far, you can do just as easy w/o having a
[lfs-discuss] subject appended (like i first mentioned, i like the
though, but i don't see the need)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org