DSL service

Matthew Berkhan lordburk at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 15:22:10 PST 2000

Greeting everyone I've just joined the list and wanted to say hello to everyone before I asked a question.

I wanted to check to see if anyone has had any luck getting an internal DSL modem to work.  I'm acually still building my lfs system right now but as soon as it's running the first thing I'm going to do is try and get the modem up.  For the curious it's the 3com pci modem.  I've been looking around and have seen a little info on other interneals but nothing yet that tells me how to get one working (or if it's possible).

Thanks,

Matthew Berkhan

Matthew Berkhan
"I do not meddle in the affairs of giants...
  for I am crunchy and taste good with steak sauce."
                                 Anonymous